Advanced Financial Accounting Management & Reporting Training in Singapore & Malaysia
- Start09:00 AM - Sep 09 2018
- End05:00 PM - Sep 15 2018
- +977-1-5 186-186/ 5 186-386
- [email protected]
21st Century Updated Skills for Accountants & Finance Managers:
is to enable Senior/Middle level Account & Finance Officials / Entrepreneurs/Directors/Executives/Team Leaders develop competencies that are relevant and applicable in their work environment as a Perfect Accountant and Finance Officers.
At the end of the course the participants should be able to:
- Recognize important financial accounting topics and how to report them on financial statements.
- Properly account for assets, liabilities, equity, revenues and expenses.
- Prepare financial statements with the required notes and disclosures in periodic financial reports.
- Recognize the need for transparency in reporting of financial statements and management reports.
- Determine the structure, presentation and disclosure of financial statements and annual reports.
- Report and interpret income statement and balance sheet accounts.
Special Features HARDLY Anywhere Else:
Discussions are based on extensive practical experience, not just theory. Engaging interactions characterize the training session from start till the end, keeping everyone hooked to the learning process, and applying what is learnt to real-life work situations and circumstances. Collaborative work is assigned for enhance learning and mastery of knowledge and/or skills.
Advanced Financial Accounting & Reporting Training
Program Includes:Training, Certificates, Stationary, Training Material/ Instruments, Tea/Coffee breaks with Refreshments, working lunch allowance with 2Days Case & Industry Visits along with Excursion to various beautiful places around Singapore & Malaysia.