This training is probably the first of its kind to be held here in Nepal. On recent years,
International Training/Workshop on Global Managerial & Leadership Development
- Start09:00 AM - Nov 20 2018
- End04:54 PM - Nov 21 2018
- Hotel Grand, Tahachal,Kathmandu, Nepal
- +977-1-5 186 186 / 5 186 386
- [email protected]
International Standard Icon-ISI NEPAL(A Top-Leading Professional Management & Development Training Provider world-wide) is going to organize 2 Days’ EMERGING GLOBAL MANAGERIAL & LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT Training/Workshop in association with Widely renowned Corporate Training Bangkok,Thailand & Excellence Edge International Singapore on 20th & 21st November,2018 at Hotel Grand,Kathmandu Nepal.
World Class Trainers from Singapore & Thailand are the main Speakers/Trainers will be imparting their internationally successful tools & techniques during the Workshop/Training.
ISI Nepal is widely known for its Unique & Cutting-Edge Training/Workshop Program delivery worldwide. Professionals from almost 40+ Countries have participated and benefited from our Training/Workshop program globally.
This 2 Days’ Training/Workshop is to enhance and develop the Managerial & Leadership Skills in the Professionals from INGOs/NGOs/Private & Public Organizations/Government Organizations/Business Houses and Multinational Companies to face global business and organization challenges.
Objectives of the program:
- To provide insight of efficient managerial and leadership skills to those who wish to establish and grow in their corporate value.
- To foster intellectual and professional excellence.
- To enable Emerging Global Managerial & Leadership skills
Highlights of the program:
- International Facilitators form Singapore, Thailand and Nepal
- International thinking & development
- Easy methodologies and techniques
- Innovative learning methods
- Global based Training contents
- Opportunities to take part in the Global training program in Thailand, Singapore,UAE,Malaysia and USA.
- Self-awareness • Self-control • Flexibility • Self-development
- Communication to create positive environment in the workplace
- Building better relationship
- Leadership — an art of possibility
- Personality profiling and Lumina spark
- Leading with Interpersonal Effectiveness and Influence
- Environmental awareness
- Inspiring commitment
- The 4D Management model: direct, delegate, develop and deliver
- How to build strong collaborative team work
- Team audit: exercise to evaluate current team performance
- Problem solving in teams; team exercise for creative decisions
- Managing Change within the Organization
- Impacting Organizational Culture
- The leader’s network
- Understanding the ‘big picture’ of the working environment
- Action planning for future improvement
Internationally Renowned Trainers from UK, Singapore,Thailand and Nepal jointly address the training for the First time in Nepal.