In recent days, the task of Managing & Leading People, Organizations and Businesses has grown pretty complex. The
Strategic Managerial & Leadership Development Training in Bangkok, Thailand
- Start08:00 PM - Mar 11 2017
- End06:00 PM - Mar 16 2017
- Bangkok, Thailand
- +977-1-5 186 186 / 5 186 386
- [email protected]
7 Days’ Intensive Program in Bangkok,Thailand!
Global Managerial & Leadership Skills :
In Association with: Widely Renowned: CORPORATE TRAINING BANGKOK,Thailand.
The general objective of the course is to enable Senior/Middle level Officials to develop competencies that are relevant and applicable in their work environment as corporate managers/leaders.
At the end of the course the participants should be able to:
- Identify management skills necessary for effectiveness in an organization;
- Describe the concept of management;
- Describe financial management and its application to individual and organizational success;
- Identify and appreciate the dynamics of risk management and the fact that risk management encompasses more than just financial risk management;
- Describe the HR function and how to recruit and retain staff;
- Manage time effectively;
- Inspire a shared vision and facilitate change processes in their organizations and programmes
- Conduct root cause analysis and develop a reality tree matrix
- Facilitate systems thinking and action learning in their organizations and programmes
- Apply leadership skills necessary for creating a learning organization
- Apply STARGUIDE framework for strategic leadership in developing a shared vision, strategy and strategic objectives
- Implement programmes with accountability.
- Mastering strategy: art and science
- Leading strategically
- Evaluating the external environment
- Managing firm resources
- Selecting business-level strategies
- Supporting the business-level strategy: competitive and cooperative moves
- Competing in international markets
- Selecting corporate-level strategies
- Executing strategy through organizational design
- Leading an ethical organization: corporate governance, corporate ethics, and social responsibility
- Evolution of Leadership theories and approaches: the Old vs. the New Ways of LeadingEffective Motivation for 21st Century and BeyondUtilizing culture, beliefs, and local resources i.e. human and natural
- Effective Team Building & Cooperation Conflict ManagementManagerial Ethic & Culture and ApplicationLeadership within you- discover & exploreUtilizing culture, beliefs, and local resources i.e. human and naturalMethodologies: We use wide variety of methodologies to bring outstanding result like Interaction, Presentation, Games, Exercise, Case study, Role Play, Practical Acts & Video etc.